A clear perception




 












These days a thought has bothered me so much so that it has kept me awake at nights for hours together. Its a simple thought... I had attended a 10-day vipassana course where, among the other things, I learnt that one has to be able to see the world as it is, i.e one should be able to perceive the world in its real form.. its absolute value. but is it so easy to do it? I think its too difficult, as one is all the time looking at life and the world with one's coloured thoughts and pre-conceived notions.. prejudices... and opinions. At least I do so all the time without realising it. To live a life with a pure and untroubled heart is a HERCULEAN TASK. I hope I get things right in this lifetime itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The path

Random thoughts during Lockdown 2020

Compulsive Creations